"From Hope To The Satisfaction"
Started with social volunteering in graduation college Akshay Bhoir (B.E. Civil), Omkar Patil (B.E.Computer) & Dr. Akshay Chordia (M.D. Psychiatry) decided to dedicate their full energy into social principles. Through the blend of timeless teachings and experiences from Mentor Mr. R. Gopalakrishnan, these young social entrepreneurs are setting up a new era in mental health and its awareness. Dr. Akshay Chordia is a Consultant Neuropsychiatrist and Sexologist. He has completed his M.D. in Psychiatry from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Hospital, Sion, Mumbai. Dr. Chordia has been on the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Sion Hospital for an year. He has been working extensively with various social organizations to create mental health awareness and provide treatment for marginalized population in the community. He has received Lundbeck Academic Excellence Award ( Gold medal ) for his work in 2019. A young Civil Engineer Mr. Akshay Bhoir mostly known for his discipline, had always an interest in helping others. He completed his engineering in Palghar. Mr. Omkar Patil, active in Yoga and motivational guidance, completed his engineering in Chiplun. With this trio, ANANDVAN WELLNESS CENTRE has grown into a full-fledged care centre having two branches providing quality medical facilities with premium second innings home for senior citizens & people suffering from mental illnesses. For the people struggling financially for the treatment, Anandvan Wellness Centre is also providing treatment for discounted/free of cost depending on the situation (All the rights are reserved to the Management).
1) To provide help for those people who are having psychiatric difficulties and need support to be rehabilitated and integrated with family and society.
2) To provide care home for people suffering from Schizophrenia, Alzheimer's Dementia, Parkinson's Disease, Paralysis, And other age related diseases.
3) To provide counseling and guidance sessions for people addicted to alcohol and drugs.
4) To provide second inning home for senior citizens.
5) To provide short term stay facility to the mentally ill person to learn social skills.
6) To provide family counselling and family therapy.
7) To Provide Day Care Services with suitable therapeutic intervention to enable the people with the mental illness to learn basic living skills.
8) To make mentally ill person Physically,Mentally,Socially,Emotionally independent.
9) To promote mental health in the community.
10) To create awareness about mental illness and reduce stigma of mental illness.
11) To collaborate with all other simillar and related organizations.
12) To implement therapeutic community principles in the treatment.
13) Free treatment- We provide free treatment for the financially struggling people.( *Terms and conditions apply, all rights reserved to the management)
Care facility for:
1. AADHAR Card/PAN/Identity Proof/Address Proof Xerox of guardian and the patient.
2. 4 pairs of clothes for the patient.
The centre has a comprehensive programme desiged to help members. The focus is on development of social and practical skills to overcome their deficits in personal social and vocational functioning. The involvement of members in wider community through work allied activities is the prime concern of the centre. The programme conducted by the professionally trained staff includes activity scheduling individual and group counselling, family counselling,yoga,planned recreation and vocational training. Anandvan Wellness Centre also helps in encouraging patient's indulgunce with family, providing cheerful environment and platforms for their individual skills and hobbies.
This includes referral services, supervision of medication, educating the families and members about illness, Organising support groups for families.
Role of the family:
The participation of the family in member's progress is essential. Families would be involved in the progress reviews conducted at the end of every month. At this meeting the member, the family the staff and the Psychiatrist discuss and plan goals for the next stage.
In service from April 2002, Doctors and Managing Staff has a good experience of treatment and caring regarding to the patients.
Anandvan Wellness Centre also provides guidance in Alcoholism, Drug Addiction and Sexology ,Children Behavior.
Counselling plays supporting role along with medication, in recovery from mental illness
In case of need Centre also provides vehicle for picking up the patient.
In case of admission, staying and food facility is provided by the centre.
he centre also provides facility of old age and second inning home.
The people who are not managable at home such as patients of paralysis, parkinson's, Dementia and other age related diseases.
M. B. B. S.
R. M. O.
Medical Social Worker & Manager
O. T. Technician
All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2020 © anandvanwellnesscentre
Designed and developed by Vishal Pawar